Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tomorrow will be an exciting day!

I recently started attending a new church with our friends.  It feels really good to get back into a church that I am comfortably attending.  We have met some wonderful people and everyone so far has been great.  One lady in particular, I have a lot in common with.  She is a quilter!  Not only that, but she has a long arm quilter that is she is willing to allow me to use and teach me how to use it.  I am taking some me time tomorrow to go see her and get better acquainted...big step for me....I rarely go out of my comfort zone to meet new friends.  I am very excited to get to know her and I can't wait to receive lessons on the long arm.  I have five quilts that have needed the quilting done for about 2 years now and I have not had time to finish them....now maybe I will.

One last thing before I have to get back to work.  I had the most awesome time on my trip to Hawaii.  I am going back again next year.  Only no site seeing this next trip....I am going to do as much snorkeling as I can fit in.  It is by far the coolest thing I have ever done and I want to do it more!!!   The above picture is one that I took while snorkeling.  There was a little bit of a miss adventure while trying to get this photo.  The dang fish kept going deeper and so did I!  Well...I went a little deeper than the top of my snorkel tube...needless to say...salt water poured in...went up my nose...down my throat.  I came up rather quickly and was laughing and coughing so hard....but I got the picture!!!  So...next trip we are going to see how many beaches we can snorkel at!

Have a great week everyone...until next time!!


Anett

1 comment:

grandmarockton said...

looks like your keeping busy, and learning toooooo!