Monday, November 29, 2010

My Little Penguin Bag

This is a little Penguin Bag I made using a design from Embroidery Garden.  He is made out of a really cool black fabric I found....the white is Minky...the purple is a fur like fabric someone sent me because they know I like purple.  This little guy really turned out cute and I just love him.  He will be on his way to my niece Deanna, this afternoon.  She loves purple also...BUT the really exciting thing is....my little purple penguin ended up being featured on the Embroidery Garden website.  I am so excited and proud to see him there.  Go have a look.

http://www.embroiderygarden.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=669

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving...it was just me and Hubby...so it was nice and quiet.



Happy Monday everyone!

Anett

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! I'm not sure about the bag part, can't figure that out, but the penguin is so cute! I'll bet she loved it, all soft and textured.